Friday, February 20, 2009

Sophie Choudhary excited about Aa Dekhe Zara

Beautiful Sophie Choudhary will be seen next in the Neil Nitin Mukesh-Bipasha Basu starer Aaa Dekhe Zara. Candid about her career not having picked up the way it should have, Sophie feels ADZ might change things for the better for her.

Playing a very important role in the film, Sophie reveals to us, “ADZ is a thriller and is my first film in which I haven’t done any singing or dancing. I play a character called Sophia. She is a very mysterious girl who helps the main protagonist with his mission. I have many scenes with Neil in the film. I have also done many action sequences such as car chasing. I’m sure that my acting skills will be showcased and the film will surely change my career!”

The actress is full of praise for her co-star Neil Nitin Mukesh. She says, “Neil is a wonderful human being and a fabulous co-star.”

Sophie’s forthcoming films include comic caper Daddy Cool and Sanjay Gupta’s Alibaug. She is is happy that she is getting offers for good roles now. “I’m sure my fans can’t wait to see me in more films. I used to feel insecure about the fact that I don’t have a godfather in Bollywood - I had no idea how things would work out for me. But now I know that God is there with me and I’m content with the work I’m getting,” she concludes.

-Sampurn Media

No comments: